Valley® GPS Guidance
Improve precision application across your operation.
Maximize Profits with a Higher Level of Efficiency
Using the latest technology in communications delivery, Valley® GPS Guidance for corners and linears has been re-engineered for greater reliability in communication, to provide improved steering accuracy.
Our custom-designed solution uses power line carriers (PLCs) to communicate RTK GPS correction signals to more accurately steer your machines around the field and eliminates the need for radios altogether. You can rest assured knowing your machine is moving along the path you programmed.
GPS Guidance Benefits
- Better communication: Valley GPS Guidance eliminates the need for radios, leveraging PLCs for greater dependability in communication.
- Flexible: The guidance path can be easily reprogrammed with the exclusive Valley mapping tool to match changes in farm practices or field boundaries.
- More consistent performance: Built-in terrain compensation reduces over-steering on rolling terrain or high ridges, resulting in a straighter and more consistent wheel track for less crop damage.
- Reliable technology: With direct connection to the control panel, Valley GPS Guidance can provide highly accurate pivot position to any Valley GPS-ready control panel for help with end guns, VRI and stop-in-slot.
- Versatile: Valley GPS Guidance is compatible with all Valley control panels and corner models. It also easily retrofits into an existing John Deere/NavCom or Trimble multi- or single-frequency system.
GPS Guidance Features
- Can be retrofitted to existing corner equipment.
- Requires a GPS Guidance panel, in addition to your existing control panel.
- Available GPS Guidance Option with no subscription fee: Valley Single Frequency RTK GPS is an economical guidance option available for new and retro Valley Precision Corners® and Valley VFlex™ Corners – with no subscription fees.