Choose the only gearbox made in the USA.
The Strongest, Most Trusted Gearbox in the Industry
At Valley® Irrigation, our mission is to provide you with the most durable irrigation supplies in the industry. That’s why the Valley gearbox is manufactured right here in the USA. We life-test each one before it leaves our factory and arrives in your field – so you can rest easy knowing you have the most reliable gearbox available for your irrigation equipment.
Valley Gearbox Features
- Superior design: Three times the life of competitive gearboxes, based on independent tests.
- Greater torque capacity: Bull gear delivers 20% higher torque capacity, based on independent tests.
- Built-to-last: Longer output shaft increases mud and crop clearance, reducing chance of seal damage.
- Minimizes bearing loads: Special offset rims position tire close to the gearbox to minimize bearing loads for longer life.
- Highest load rating: Input and output bearings are American made and case hardened, resulting in the industry’s highest load rating.
- Handles extreme conditions: Gearbox housing made to handle high-stress areas and extreme operating conditions.
- Additional load capabilities: Bronze bull gear option provides additional load capabilities with hardened steel worm for extreme operating conditions or extended life under less-severe conditions.
Valley Gearbox Specifications
|Large-capacity rubber diaphragm
|Expands with heat and pressure to minimize water condensation.
|Input and output bearings
|American made and case hardened to provide the highest quality and highest load rating available in the industry.
|High-strength ductile iron provides significantly longer wear life than steel when combined with a cast iron bull gear.
|Industry exclusive 25° tooth angle provides 40% longer life and better reliability in tough conditions compared to normal 14 1/2° tooth designs.
|Largest bull gear neck and keyway
|Provides strength in critical load-bearing area.
|Cap made of corrosion-resistant cast aluminum; rubber diaphragm allows oil to expand and contract during operation. Vented cap prevents pressure buildup and prevents seals from leaking.
|Allows accurate bearing preload to increase bearing life.
|52:1 gear ratio
|Fully recessed tooth design keeps oil between engaged gears.
|High-strength cast iron provides the highest load capacity and longest life in the industry. Optional bronze gear is available for extreme conditions.
|Multi-viscosity gearbox oil
|Exceeds 85w140 GL5 oil for long gear wear under extreme load conditions.
Tags: Valley Gearbox